How Are People Using Twitter? [INFOGRAPHIC]

Okay, I admit it. I’m addicted to Twitter. But this infographic made me feel a lot better, because it shows me that I’m not alone.

Take a look at Lab42‘s findings, all dolled up for you in an infographic that asks 500 Twitter users how they use the service, how they determine who to follow and a whole lot more.

Meanwhile, I’ll be looking for an appropriate 12-step program, and you can humor me (or add to my torment, depending on your point of view) by following me on Twitter@charlie_white.

One thing’s for sure: This is one infographic I’m going to tweet about:

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Pok
admin
August 26, 2011 at 9:10 PM ×

This is certainly a little something I need to find more information about, thanks for the article.

Reply
avatar
September 2, 2011 at 1:14 AM ×

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Reply
avatar