Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) announced the availability of its Video Calling Service, called VideoCon to nationwide customers.
Beneficial for both corporate and residential customers, ‘PTCL VideoCon’ is a video phone service which allows real-time video conversations with friends, family or business associates.
With this service, PTCL customers can make or receive video calls from other customers who have video phones and also make voice calls to regular landline and Vfone customers.
Launched in June 2011, videophone services were initially available in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. Keeping in view its growing popularity, PTCL has now extended its services countrywide.
PTCL is offering special packages for its 1-4 Mbps customers who can avail six months of free video calls and broadband services along with Video Phone for Rs. 15,000 only. Keep reading for more details on tariff.
Check below prices for details:
- Upfront / Advance Charges: Rs. 15,000 One Time in 1st Bill
- Video Phone:
- Free for first six months
- Rs. 500 per month subscription fee after 6 months
- DSL 4 Mbps or less data rate along with IPVP:
- Free for 6 months
- Standard Tariff per month after 6 months
- Other Charges:
- Video Phone to PSTN/Vfone (On-Net Calls) will be charged as per the customer’s PSTN subscription mapped with the Video Phone
- Video Phone to Mobile/LLOs (Off-Net Calls) will be charged as per the customer’s PSTN subscription mapped with the Video Phone
- Video Phone to International Calls will be charged as per the customer’s PSTN subscription mapped with the Video Phone
- VAS will be charged as per the customer’s PSTN subscription mapped with the Video Phone
- All Video Phone charges will be billed in the customer’s PSTN number
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer should have a PTCL PSTN and Broadband Connection (1 Mbps or higher)
- Separate Video Phone through Soft Switch will be provided to the customer by PTCL
- Both the caller and the receiver have to have a video phone to make a video call
- For availing IPVP & DSL Bundle packages altogether, Standard tariff will apply for the bundle package. In this scenario, only discount will be Rs. 500/month for the first six months on IPVP.