Blogger makes getting started REALLY simple. The set up hardly needs explanation
(but I will anyway).
Step by Step procedure.
1. Go to http://www.blogger.com
2. You will see the Blogger homepage
3. Click on the “CREATE YOUR BLOG NOW” button to begin.
4. You will then see the “Create an account” page.
5. Fill out the information and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
6. You will then see the “Name your blog” page.
7. this is an important page because this is where you first set your online
identity. A title and address are very important. You want to choose ones
that mean something to you and are easy for others to associate with your
8. You’ll also notice the “Word Verification”. This is a picture of a series of
numbers and letters. Computers have a difficult, if not impossible time
“reading” these sets of numbers. Therefore this is a security step that
assures that computers aren’t being used to register accounts and clogging
up the Blogger system. You’ll also see these when posting comments to
people’s blog posts. This is to make sure that spammers can’t post
comments on your blog.
9. Fill out the information on this page and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
10. You will then see the “Choose a template” page.
11. Blogger has quite a few templates that you can use. These determine what
your blog looks like. While none may be perfect for you, pick one that
speaks to you a little. Click on the radio button under the template you want
to use and then click on the “CONTINUE” button.
12. You will then see the confirmation page confirming that your blog has been
13. Click on the “START POSTING” button so we can start doing some more with
the blog settings